Epoxy Resin Resinpal 2301 + Hardener
Product features of epoxy resin Resinpal 2301:
- Resinpal 2301 is a standard epoxy resin suitable for manufacturing and repairing of bodies, boats and moldings of all kinds by hand lay-up.
- Resinpal 2301 epoxy resin can also be used as potting compound. Epoxy resin Resinpal 2301 can be filled, or produced unfilled.
- Resinpal 2301 epoxy resin is characterized by very good adhesion to various substrates.
- Resinpal 2301 is a very low odor epoxy resin with low shrinkage.
- If desired, Resinpal 2301 can be colored with epoxy color pastes.
Processing of epoxy resin Resinpal 2301:
- The epoxy resin Resinpal 2301 and hardener 2301 are mixed in a ratio of 100: 50 (resin to hardener) by weight.
- The mixture of epoxy resin and epoxy hardener should be mixed homogeneously.
- We recommend a minimum temperature of 18 ° C when processing epoxy resin Resinpal 2301.
- Resinpal 2301 has a processing time of 30-40 minutes.
- Resinpal 2301 resin laminates can be layed wet-on-wet. If this is not possible, then it is advisable to sand the previously laminated layers prior to further layering.
Storage of epoxy resin Resinpal 2301:
- Resinpal 2301 epoxy resin should be consumed within a 6 month first from the goods receipt.
- Resinpal 2301 should be stored cool, safe and protected from the sun.
Specifications of Epoxy Resinpal 2301:
- Resinpal 2301 is a medium-reactive epoxy resin based on bisphenol A.