Polyester Resin Resinpal 1705 + Hardener
Product properties of Resinpal 1705 polyester resin:
- Pre-accelerated polyester resin for the manufacture and repair of bodies, boats and moldings of all kinds by hand lamination.
- Polyester resin Resinpal 1705 is already pre-accelerated with cobalt. For hardening only the supplied MEKP hardener has to be added.
- Resinpal 1705 polyester resin is tack-free.
- Resinpal 1705 is a medium-reactive polyester resin, so the processing time is pleasant 25-30 minutes. The laminate can be built wet-in-wet over this time.
- This synthetic resin is a very universally applicable polyester resin with a good price-performance ratio.
- Resinpal 1705 contains an indicator to control the MEKP hardener addition by color change. After adding the hardener, a color change occurs. This allows the fabricator to be sure that the MEKP curing agent has been added to the polyester resin. However, the indicator is not used to measure the amount of hardener.
- Resinpal 1705 can be mixed with polyester color pastes and thereby opaque colored.
Processing of polyester resin Resinpal 1705:
Storage of polyester resin Resinpal 1705:
Technical data of Resinpal 1705 polyester resin: